Psychology in the Service of God
When: March 12, 2017
Where: Fellowship Hall at 2148 Michelson Dr, Irvine, CA 92612
Presented by: Dr. Steven Harris, Ph.D.
This discussion to include:
- Conflicts between Psychology – Theology
- How Psychology can serve the church
- Integrating Psychology – Theology
- Examining Confession leading as an intersection between psychology / theology and the church
- Examine the mutual goals of the Church and
- Outline the various ways that psychology can deepen and make the spiritual life of the Christian more authentic.
Download the Flyer